Nurse in A Purse -123 Piece TSA Compliant Mini First Aid Kit for Minor Cuts, Scrapes, and Aches - Perfect Purse First Aid Kit and Travel First Aid Kit - Measures Just 8.27 X 5.31 inches
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - Our kit contains everything needed for minor cuts, scrapes, and first aid. Inside each Nurse in a Purse you get protective face covering, gloves, antibiotic ointment, burn gel, cotton tips, band-aids and so much more!
- EASY TO PACK, READY TO GO - You'll find exactly what you need in our portable first aid kit that goes with you anywhere! At just 8.27" x 5.31" when fully packed, it fits comfortably in your purse, glovebox, backpack, or bag. Plus it comes in a red tote for easy identification when you need it most.
- FULLY TSA COMPLIANT - Nurse in a Purse comes to you ready to fly! Our first aid travel kit contains no scissors or sharp objects that will flag TSA at the airport. Gels and creams fall under the 3oz rule. Pack it in your carry on and don't think twice!
- ALWAYS HAVE CARE CLOSE BY - Whether it be a sports game, music concert, camping, hiking, or wherever life takes you, rest assured you always have vital supplies needed to render first aid for minor incidents. Turn those worrisome and stressful moments into "problem solved"!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Although we hope you never have to use what's inside, we all know that life happens when you least expect it! We pack each Nurse in a Purse with care and want you to feel safe with it at your side. If you aren't happy with your purchase just reach out and let us know. We love our customers and will work with you to make things right!
DEVELOPED AND CREATED BY A REGISTERED NURSE
Our little red bag is the brainchild of Miriam, a lifelong RN with years of experience in nearly all areas of medical care from the ICU to surgical floors, operating rooms, wound care and everything in between.
IN HER OWN WORDS - WHERE DID YOU GET THE IDEA FOR NURSE IN A PURSE ?
A few years ago I had an encounter at my nephew’s graduation ceremony. In a stadium full of people, behind my family and I was an adorable 5 year-old little girl who was screaming because she hurt herself on the rails. She had a scrape on her little hand, about an inch long, not too deep, but it was bleeding. Her mother didn't know what to do and she was worried when she saw the blood. I looked up offered her a band-aid and antiseptic wipe which I always carried with me. The worried mother said, “yes, please" and did a quick mom first aid procedure. She was relieved and so was the little girl who stopped crying and everything went back to normal.
The mother thanked me profusely and I told her that I'm a Nurse and always carry first aid items in my purse. From this moment I began developing and honing the perfect compact first aid kit for anybody who needs quick first aid on the go.
SO MANY USES
-"Go bags" for parents
-Mini first aid kit for purse
-Concert and festival first aid kit
-Moms and Dads with kids of all ages
-Purse first aid kit
-Travel size first aid kit
-Diaper bag first aid kit
WHAT'S IN THE BAG
(2) KN-95 masks
(5) surgical masks
(4) non-sterile protective gloves
(10) packs of antiseptic BZK wipes (each pack contains a single 5" x 7" pad)
(30) cotton tips
(4) packets of triple antibiotic ointment
(10) sterile gauze pads
(1) Health guidelines card for first aid
(50) Adhesive band-aids in various sizes
(1) Red first aid pouch
(1) First Aid Manual
(1) Elastic Bandage
(1) Medical Tape
(2) Burn gel
The Original Nurse in A Purse
Because of the nature of these products, we do not accept returns. We apologize for this inconvenience.